More impressions of the Portland area, some not so great:
- Lots of adult video and book stores, visible everywhere.
- Lots of people smoking, which is strange considering how exercise conscious they are.
- No gas pumps at convenience stores.
- Not pumping your own gas, the law won't allow it. So someone else fills your tank for you.
- Environmentally conscious----we supposed to sort our trash: paper, plastic, glass, etc.
- Beautiful wildflowers----okay, some people would call them weeds, but when they're blossoming into wonderful colors, they're wildflowers. What colors? red, yellow, purple, and blue, mostly.
Well, we're finished with Portland for now. More later.